Next Tuesday, September 1st is a Full Moon in Pisces.
This is a time for celebration and gratitude.
Below is a ritual from my Free Spirit Guidebook.
Full Moon Ritual:
- Find time on the night of the full moon or the 3 days before or after to do yoga poses, breathing exercises, say affirmations, or light candles.
- Express gratitude for your life and your intention or project at this time.
- Take note of any manifestations or guidance that have shown up so far and celebrate.
- Possibly journal about thoughts, emotions, or ideas to help you get even more guidance.
This is powerful!
How to add some Pisces flair:
Pisces is a water sign and is associated with fish. The energies associated with Pisces are idealistic, artistic, dreamer, imaginative, self-delusion, compassion, healer, and family.
Which one do you need to tap into during your ritual?
- You can do fish pose or moon salutations.
- Go sit by or on a body of water.
- Practice Lunar Breath (left nostril breathing).
- Leave drinking water out in a jar to be filled with lunar energy to drink during the rest of the moon cycle.
- Surround yourself with crystals associated with Pisces like green aventurine, sodalite, and aquamarine.
- Fill a bowl with water and gaze at the reflection of the full moon in the water as a meditation. Notice what thoughts and intuitive hints pop up.
Play around with it and make it your own. You can use all of the lessons in my Free Spirit Guidebook to create your own rituals.
I’ll add this to my blog and social media in case you lose this email.
Enjoy taking this time for yourself on the full moon!