|Become The Dominant Force In Your Life|
Looking to improve your health, self-esteem, and manifesting skills this year?
Consider working with me as your coach!
I did the Optavia program last year and it has changed my life in so many positive including losing 35 pounds.
One of the biggest things I realized is when I commit to myself and do things that make me proud of myself, I am a magnet for my desires.
So if you are starting the year feeling sluggish and down on yourself, please reach out.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to chat or you can fill out the Health Assessment below.
|Not ready yet? No worries. Last year, I started making changes around my birthday in April. I will be here for you when you are ready. |
You can read more about my journey on Instagram here, here, here and here.
They are offering a special promotion for the month of January too!
Loving-Kindness Fundraiser Workshop
|Tuesday, January 10th from 6 to 8pm, I will be hosting Bhante Sujatha, known as the loving-kindness monk, for an evening meditation workshop at my home.|
I met Bhante through a friend last year and my interactions with him put a positive spin on 2022 for me. I hoping to forward that along. It is also a fundraiser for pregnant women in Sri Lanka.
Click here for more details!
|“Bhante will introduce the practice of loving-kindness and guide a brief meditation through this simple to learn, but difficult to master, technique. When we practice loving-kindness we are giving a unique and powerful gift to the whole world… It’s through our self-love that we love the whole world. When practiced with sincerity and commitment, this mediation can alter your brain and change the way you see the whole world. When you change the way you see the world, the world changes.”|
***Bhante has meditation on Insight Timer and you can find online and more local events on his website.
|Be On Purpose|
January 2023 is National Be On Purpose Month at the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts where I am a faculty member.
They are hosting live sessions every day on their Facebook at 12PM AZ Time!
Each day will feature a different guest speaker who will inspire you to live your life ‘on-purpose.’
I will be going live every Saturday.
Click here for all the details!
I will be Live on the following dates:
Saturday, January 7
Discover Your 2023 Animal Guide – Learn what type of energy is showing up to support this year.
Saturday, January 14
Who Do You Want To Become? Manifesting is not about getting, it’s about becoming.
Saturday, January 21
Tend To Your Vibration – Discover simple ways to come back in alignment with yourself.
Saturday, January 28
Be Gentle With Yourself – A gentle yoga, breath, and meditation practice to come home to yourself and integrate all the lessons from this month.
Be On Purpose
|“This month is all about encouraging us to start the new year by purposely putting our good intentions into action, both personally and professionally. Follow along with our speakers as they touch on various aspects of our life where living with intention can truly up-level our quality of life!”|
SOLD OUT!!!! Wise + Well Woman Mini-Retreat at The Farm at South Mountain
This retreat is all about embodying your vision of being a wise + well woman. This will help you become a magnet for your desires. You will release stress, focus on your intuition and wellness, set goals, relax, meditate, enjoy good food and good company, plus receive future support from me.
When: Sunday, January 29th, 2023
Time: 11am to 2pm
Where: The Farm at South Mountain – 6106 S 32nd St, Phoenix, AZ 85042
What to expect:
- The mini-retreat will start with a yoga class geared toward all levels. You will focus on moving out old, stagnant energy, and create more relaxed energy.
- You will then be led through a Wise Woman Meditation to help you deepen your connection with your intuition and inner wisdom.
- Next, you will do an oracle card reading for yourself in relation to the rest of the year. You will pull a card for each month and have time to reflect on January. You will record all of the cards and messages on a worksheet and any other intuitive hints you receive in your journal.
- Before you eat lunch, you will be guided through a Well Woman Meditation to help you program your subconscious to actually move you into its healthiest state.
- Then you will enjoy a delicious and healthy picnic lunch provided by The Farm Kitchen.
- During lunch, you will get a mini-session with me. You will choose a goal to set yourself up for success over the next few weeks and set a time for me to follow up with you over email during February. This will help you bring the positive energy from the retreat into your life.
- After, you will be emailed two recorded meditations: Wise Woman Meditation and Well Woman Meditation.
Cost: $95 – Pricing includes a picnic lunch ($35) consisting of:
- Sandwiches: Egg Salad, Pecan Chicken Salad, What’s in the Garden, and Chicken BLTDA
- Farm Garden Salad
- Iced Tea & Lemonade
- Cookies & Dessert Bars
What to Bring: Yoga mat, water, light sweater, journal, and pen. Optional: Oracle deck of your choice
Click below to reserve your spot!
***If the payment options do not show up and you are on your phone, simply scroll down and hit “Exit Mobile Version.” You should be able to see the PayPal buttons once you do that. Also, once you pay, I will receive confirmation and your spot will be reserved. Thank you!
An autumn guided meditation.
I read this beautiful meditation from Melody Beattie’s book, Journey To The Heart, at the self-care circle I hosted this month and put an autumn twist on it.
I got choked up while reading it and knew that I wanted to listen to it myself so I recorded it.
I hope you gift yourself time to listen.
You can do the whole class here: Online Self-Care Circle Video – Yoga + Intuition Training