You might not always associate Free Spirits with to-do lists but if you have read my Free Spirit Guidebook then you will have learned that setting time aside to tend to yourself regularly can give you a level of freedom that you have never felt before.
With my kids back in school, I have been playing around with a semi-daily to-do list that I made for myself and I thought you might enjoy using it too.
I say “semi-daily” because each personality is different. You might like this daily, weekly, monthly, or randomly. Whichever one suits you, I hope you enjoy this list and guide below!
How to Use your Free Spirit To-Do List:
- Date: Add the date here (this takes the pressure off of having to do this every day if that is not your jam)
- Moon Phases: Check in on what phase the moon is and write it in this space. Bonus: Check the Living by the Light of the Moon Lesson in my Free Spirit Guidebook to help you create rituals or actions to do during each phase) or use this blog post as a guide: How To Connect to the Moon Phases.
- Check Boxes: Breathing, Exercise, Meditation, and Vision Board are 4 things I recommend doing as much as possible.
- Breathing: You can find breathing exercises in my Free Spirit Guidebook and also on my blog here: https://www.kerryburki.com/category/breathing-techniques/
- Exercise: Any type of movement that makes you feel good like dancing, yoga, or a walk can count as exercise.
- Meditation: You can practice your fave form of meditation, or sit for a few minutes after breathing as your meditation, or listen to the ones I have added to the bonus section online of my Free Spirit Guidebook, listen to these on my blog: https://www.kerryburki.com/category/meditation/
- Vision Board: Spend a few moments in front of your vision board on a regular basis feeling like all of it has come true. Use the lessons in the Working with Your Thoughts section of my Free Spirit Guidebook to help you manifest it into life. Don’t have a vision board? Here are some tips: https://www.kerryburki.com/?s=vision+board
- Water: Did you know that you are supposed to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day? I added the average of 8 glasses here even though I personally have to drink more. (Let me know if you want a version of this with more glasses). You can cross the glasses off or color them in with a blue colored pencil. Such a fun way to keep track of water consumption. Drinking water will help you in every area of your life. I promise!
- Crystal: Pick a crystal to work with either daily or for a bit of time. You can write down the crystal in this space. I like to either pick one I am drawn to or pick one based on the energy associated with it. You can find out more in my Free Spirit Guidebook and also in this post: Pick and Crystal – Mini Reading.
- Intuitive Hints and Synchronicities: If you start doing this work on a regular basis, then you will start to see evidence of your dreams coming true and receiving guidance in your daily life. It is so important to record these moments as proof that your efforts are working and to keep your vibration at a level that keeps manifesting more of what you want. I also carry a little notebook around to write these down on the fly. This is inspired by most of my Free Spirit Guidebook but especially the Have Fun & Draw In lesson.
- Card Pull: I love pulling a card a day after asking “What do I need to know right now?” You can do this at the beginning of the day and reflect back later or do it at the end of the day and notice what comes up. You can also use the printable oracle cards from the online bonus section of my Free Spirit Guidebook. They will give you guidance on which lessons might have to most impact on your life right now.
- I am grateful for: Lastly, it feels so good to express what you are grateful for on a regular basis. Bonus: What to really feel good? After you write what you are grateful for add “because” and then finish the sentence. This amps up the feeling of gratitude which makes your life that much more enjoyable.
Whew! I promise it won’t take you as long to fill this out as it did to read all of this. Lol! I hope you enjoy bringing this activity into your life.
I made a pdf with two copies on one side. You can print on both sides if you want to print a bunch and like to save paper.
Enjoy free spirit!
I love a good lemonade on a hot summer day and want to share another way to connect with the positive energy of lemons!
Lemons are known for their cleansing properties. They are in cleaning products and a part of detoxes. You are going to tap into this cleansing energy and use it to cleanse your aura, the energetic space around your body.
- If you have a real lemon, cut it in half or into slices and inhale the scent deeply with your eyes closed. You can also use lemon essential oil.
- Then imagine the invigorating scent and the color yellow filling the space around you. Then imagine it filling your body.
- Now imagine lemon slices cleansing and scrubbing away negative and stagnant energy both inside and around your body.
- Then, while breathing deeply, visualize the lemon scent, the yellow light, and the lemon slices surrounding your body and filling your aura.
Allow this visualization to leave you feeling refreshed and squeaky clean both inside and out.
Anytime you want to tap into this feeling, simply inhale the scent of lemon or visualize those lemon slices moving around and inside your body.
You might like to add to this feeling by drinking some lemon water or lemonade.
Would you love another way to tap into your free spirit energy and lifestyle?
I create a guided mediation of the positive affirmations that are at the end of each lesson of my Free Spirit Guidebook like the one above which comes after the Tapping Into Your Intuition lesson.
This meditation will help you:
- raise your vibration
- feel good
- bring the lessons of the guidebook to life
- live with more grace and ease
- feel like a free spirit
- create an emotional vibration that will draw more of what you want into your life
I would encourage you to listen to it on a regular basis to help you continue the work in the book.
Notice which affirmations stand out and that might be your intuition nudging you to work with that lesson.
However, you do not need the book to benefit from the meditation.
If you are considering getting or gifting the Free Spirit Guidebook, I still have about 30 copies left on sale.
Once they are gone, the price will go back up.
Grab your copy here: Free Spirit Guidebook Sale.
Today I am sharing with you the Introduction to my Free Spirit Guidebook and some other tidbits that will help you get the most from using this book.
“Are you ready to be a free spirit? Maybe you already are one. Either way, this guidebook will help you get grounded in your personal energy and what it means to you to be a free spirit.
The idea of being a free spirit is often associated with going against social norms. That is why I chose it as the title for this guidebook. The lessons here are not what everyone is doing every day or what you regularly see in the media.
Right off the bat, you will have to be open-minded. Allow the work in this guidebook to reveal parts of yourself that you have been searching for.
It will take courage and discipline. Often, words like discipline and structure are not words that are associated with being a free spirit. However, when you set aside time to tend to yourself regularly, you will begin to experience a level of freedom that you have never felt before.
Free spirits are known for their independence, and this guide will help you march to the beat of your own drum.
Whether you are a homebody or world traveler, the lessons in this guidebook will help you feel grounded and connected wherever you are. Get ready to embrace your journey to free spirit living! This guide is filled with simple ways to help you start enjoying life more.
It is a mix of my creations, ancient techniques from my yogic studies, tried and true life coaching exercises, along with energy work from my experience as a metaphysical teacher and intuitive counselor.
I am not going to teach you how to live my way, however. Everything I share will help you become a more authentic version of yourself. You will be drawn to different lessons and begin to use them in your unique way in your life.
You will learn how to empower yourself and shift your energy to a higher vibration.
If you commit to working on the tips and exercises, you will feel a massive positive shift in the flow and experience of your life.
This work will help you feel more like yourself and more confident in the choices you make. I am not saying you won’t have bad days.
The goal of the work I am sharing is to help you learn how to handle the ups and downs of life with more grace and ease.
You will learn how to tune out the world around you and tune into your inner wisdom. You will have resources to change your mood, your thoughts, your breath, and your life.
Your life might change, or you might change how you look at your life. Or both! Either way, you will feel empowered by the work you do and happy that you have committed to bringing positive change into your life.
Take a moment and thank yourself for taking this time for yourself.
You might want to create a special place in which to do the work in this guide. This space could be a room, a chair, a nook. Maybe just a basket or tray that will contain the tools you want around you as you work through this guide.
Doing this will help you transition from your day to taking this special time for yourself. It will become a sacred space for you. You might like to have candles, matches, incense, essential oils, etc. Make it yours.
You might like to get a special journal to write down your reflections and responses or use the printable worksheets I created for you by visiting the bonus page on my website.
There is a positive affirmation at the end of each lesson that you might like to incorporate into your life or possibly repeat when you are practicing the lessons.
There is a lot of information in this guide, and I want to let you know that you will not be incorporating all of it into your daily life. Instead, think of it as a toolbox you can use to help you get unstuck, pumped up, relaxed, goal-oriented, and so on.
When you are first starting, you might like to keep your efforts private. Honor your feelings around how you share the time you take for yourself.
You will have different needs at different times, and this guide will feel like a comforting space to come back to help you tune in and remember who you really are.
Get ready, free spirit! I hope you enjoy this journey!
My Free Spirit Guidebook is on sale now!
You can see more details and a sneak peek here: https://www.kerryburki.com/free-spirit-guidebook/
Buy One! On sale for $22 from $27.99
This listing is for the purchase of ONE Free Spirit Guidebook.
Save $5.99 + Shipping! Over 20% off!
Buy Two! On sale for $40 from $55.98
This listing is for the purchase of TWO Free Spirit Guidebook.
Save $15.98 + Shipping! Over 25% off!
Buy Two, Get One Free! On sale for $55 from $83.97
This listing is for the purchase of THREE Free Spirit Guidebooks. THIS IS LIKE GETTING ONE FREE!
Save $28.97 + Shipping! Over 30% off!