Welcome to November! Curl up with a cup of tea or a glass of wine and get into the vibrations of November.
- Roasted Pumpkin Seed Recipe – Do you have pumpkin seeds left over from carving jack-o-lanterns? This simple recipe from my sister-in-law will have you devouring them!
- Waxing Moon Activity: Create An Ancestor Altar – Today is All Souls Day and this is the perfect time of year to connect with those who have gone before you. The altar is something you can keep up year-round if that feels right to you.
- November 8th: Full Moon – I love yoga under the moon and thought you might like to try this How To Clear Your Aura – a mini-yoga sequence.
- Waning Moon Activity: Releasing the Past Guided Visualization – If you are ready to embark on a new chapter or are feeling held back by a person or a younger version of yourself (mistakes made or bad choices you associate with your younger self), then this guided meditation will help you release the past and one forward.
- Take Time For You Speaker Summit – November 28 and December 12 – I’m going to be part of this free event geared towards helping busy women take time for themselves and share tools to get through the most stressful time of the year without losing their minds. More details coming soon!
- November 23rd is a New Moon – Since this is the day before Thanksgiving here in the United States, I plan on making a simple intention of slowing down and enjoying the holiday season.
- I am cutting these cards out to use as dinner-time conversation prompts this month.Happy Thanksgiving – Free Gratitude Cards Printables and one of those dinners is going to be this: Yummy Vegan Flatbread for Thanksgiving.
I hope you enjoy getting into the energy of the season.