I am so happy to have my sister-in-law, Krissy, contribute a recipe here! She is vegan and loves finding yummy recipes so I asked her to share a favorite of her’s for Thanksgiving. I have tried this one and it is SO yummy!
You will need:
Store bought pizza dough
Small butternut squash
1 medium red onion
1/2 tsp dried thyme
Small bunch kale
White bean spread:
Can white beans
1/4 c olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Heat oven to 375.
2. Peel butternut squash and cut into 1/2″ cubes.
3. Cut red onion into slices.
4. Put onions and squash on baking dish. Coat with olive oil, s&p, and thyme.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes until squash is tender.
6. In the meantime, make the bean spread.
7. Put garlic in food processor or blender and process until finely diced.
8. Add beans, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme. Process until smooth.
9. Chop kale and saute in olive oil for 3 minutes until soft.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.