It is ritual season! Well, it always is but we have so much coming up in the next month and a half.
In September, we have a New Moon in Virgo on the 17th and Fall Equinox on the 22nd. Then in October, we have 2 full moons! 2! One on October 1st and one on the 31st. A full moon on Halloween! I love it! There is also a New Moon in Libra on October 16th.
So many opportunities to gather your supplies and shift your energy! To help you make the most of this season, I am hosting an online workshop called:
How To Create Your Own Rituals
Learn all about the supplies, timing, place, deep work, and intentions that go into creating personalized rituals. I’ll also show you how to use my Free Spirit Guidebook to create rituals (This will be a bonus so no need to have the book for the workshop).
We will talk about crystals, lunar phases, essential oils, breathing techniques, meditations, seasons, elements, and more so you can create your own rituals throughout the year to help you live in your most harmonious life flow.
- When: Wednesday, September 16th, 2020
- Where: Zoom – Link will be sent out after you register.
- Time: 5:30pm (PST- Arizona) – 6:30pm (MST) – 7:30pm (Central) – 8:30pm (EST)
- Length: The workshop will be about an hour with half an hour after for questions.
- Supplies: Bring what you have when it comes to crystals, essential oils, incense, herbal bundles, candles, chimes, oracle and tarot cards. Plus, a journal to take notes. Plus, your copy of my Free Spirit Guidebook (optional)!
- Cost: $20 suggested (Pay what you can, no judgment!)
- Payment: Venmo: KerryBurki – https://venmo.com/KerryBurki (put email in comments) – Paypal: https://paypal.me/kerryburki
Once you have signed up, I will send out a confirmation message. Then you will receive the Zoom link and a worksheet the day before the workshop.
*If you prefer a different time or would like this to be a workshop you can take online at any time, please hit reply to let me know.
**If you want to come with a friend or two, feel free to forward this along.
Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to this so much!