The Autumn Equinox is on Saturday, September 23rd! I just love getting aligned with the energy of this season.
Ways to Celebrate the Autumn Equinox.
You can do these over the weekend or over the next few months.
- Cleanse your space with smoke or a cinnamon broom. You can find out how to cleanse your space in my book, Tend To Your Vibration, and in these posts: How To Cleanse Your Home With Smoke and Rituals for your Trader Joe’s Cinnamon Broom
- Listen to my Autumn Playlist or create your own.
- Declutter and shift decor by changing your pillows, artwork, plates, dishtowels, and more.
- Create A Fall And Halloween Altar – one of my most fave fall activities!
- Enjoy some fall food over the next week to start tapping into the grounding energy of fall like apples, pumpkins, or any root vegetables.
- Take a soothing bath or shower and tend to yourself after with body oils, a face mask, perfume, and any of your favorite self-care goodies.
- Do some yoga poses and twists to clear out summer and bring in fall energy. You might like to try this short practice.
- Seasonal tarot or oracle card reading. Ask your guides and your intuition, “What do I need to know this season?” or “How do I best approach this season?”
- Reflect back on your summer, the lessons you learned, and the memories you made. Are you making any changes in your life that you want to bring into fall? What do you want your autumn season to look like?
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate the Autumn Season?