You might not always associate Free Spirits with to-do lists but if you have read my Free Spirit Guidebook then you will have learned that setting time aside to tend to yourself regularly can give you a level of freedom that you have never felt before.
With my kids back in school, I have been playing around with a semi-daily to-do list that I made for myself and I thought you might enjoy using it too.
I say “semi-daily” because each personality is different. You might like this daily, weekly, monthly, or randomly. Whichever one suits you, I hope you enjoy this list and guide below!
How to Use your Free Spirit To-Do List:
- Date: Add the date here (this takes the pressure off of having to do this every day if that is not your jam)
- Moon Phases: Check in on what phase the moon is and write it in this space. Bonus: Check the Living by the Light of the Moon Lesson in my Free Spirit Guidebook to help you create rituals or actions to do during each phase) or use this blog post as a guide: How To Connect to the Moon Phases.
- Check Boxes: Breathing, Exercise, Meditation, and Vision Board are 4 things I recommend doing as much as possible.
- Breathing: You can find breathing exercises in my Free Spirit Guidebook and also on my blog here: https://www.kerryburki.com/category/breathing-techniques/
- Exercise: Any type of movement that makes you feel good like dancing, yoga, or a walk can count as exercise.
- Meditation: You can practice your fave form of meditation, or sit for a few minutes after breathing as your meditation, or listen to the ones I have added to the bonus section online of my Free Spirit Guidebook, listen to these on my blog: https://www.kerryburki.com/category/meditation/
- Vision Board: Spend a few moments in front of your vision board on a regular basis feeling like all of it has come true. Use the lessons in the Working with Your Thoughts section of my Free Spirit Guidebook to help you manifest it into life. Don’t have a vision board? Here are some tips: https://www.kerryburki.com/?s=vision+board
- Water: Did you know that you are supposed to drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day? I added the average of 8 glasses here even though I personally have to drink more. (Let me know if you want a version of this with more glasses). You can cross the glasses off or color them in with a blue colored pencil. Such a fun way to keep track of water consumption. Drinking water will help you in every area of your life. I promise!
- Crystal: Pick a crystal to work with either daily or for a bit of time. You can write down the crystal in this space. I like to either pick one I am drawn to or pick one based on the energy associated with it. You can find out more in my Free Spirit Guidebook and also in this post: Pick and Crystal – Mini Reading.
- Intuitive Hints and Synchronicities: If you start doing this work on a regular basis, then you will start to see evidence of your dreams coming true and receiving guidance in your daily life. It is so important to record these moments as proof that your efforts are working and to keep your vibration at a level that keeps manifesting more of what you want. I also carry a little notebook around to write these down on the fly. This is inspired by most of my Free Spirit Guidebook but especially the Have Fun & Draw In lesson.
- Card Pull: I love pulling a card a day after asking “What do I need to know right now?” You can do this at the beginning of the day and reflect back later or do it at the end of the day and notice what comes up. You can also use the printable oracle cards from the online bonus section of my Free Spirit Guidebook. They will give you guidance on which lessons might have to most impact on your life right now.
- I am grateful for: Lastly, it feels so good to express what you are grateful for on a regular basis. Bonus: What to really feel good? After you write what you are grateful for add “because” and then finish the sentence. This amps up the feeling of gratitude which makes your life that much more enjoyable.
Whew! I promise it won’t take you as long to fill this out as it did to read all of this. Lol! I hope you enjoy bringing this activity into your life.
I made a pdf with two copies on one side. You can print on both sides if you want to print a bunch and like to save paper.
Enjoy free spirit!