Ooh! I just love this time of year and this is the perfect time to gather some Halloween decorations and autumn-related supplies to place on your altar. If you like, you can clear off your whole altar and start fresh. Otherwise, move your altar items around to accommodate your autumn-themed pieces.
Create a Fall and Halloween Altar
- Changing the candles to orange, black, or purple.
- Adding small pumpkins and gourds or jack-o-lanterns.
- Placing crystals that are orange and black and brown like carnelian, citrine, black tourmaline, smoky quartz, and tiger’s eye.
- Adding scented candles or grounding essential oils to your diffuser like Cedarwood or Pumpkin Spice.
- Burning loose incense like Mugwort.
- Pulling tarot or oracle cards related to the season to display and meditate on.
Have fun with this!
You want this to be a place you will sit in front of and feel connected to the season.
I love to start with fall items, then add Halloween items, and then take those away and add ore fall items starting November 1st.