Gift yourself grace and guidance this holiday season! Try setting a timer and doing this for 1 minute. It feels so good! ❤️
FEELING ALL WORKED UP AND OVERWHELMED?
- Take a moment and breathe.
- Inhale through your nose and exhale out of your mouth.
- Even add a sighing sound on the exhale if it feels good.
- Do this at the very least 3 times.
- This type of breath lowers your heart rate.
- Every time you relax, your life will flow with more ease.
Add in some shoulder tools and neck massage more a whole self-care moment to yourself.
Gift yourself grace and guidance this holiday season! Remind yourself of this anytime you are taking things personally.
FINDING THAT THE BEHAVIOR OF OTHERS IS PUTTING YOU IN A BAD MOOD?
* Remember that everyone is doing the best they can with the knowledge they have. That doesn’t mean their behavior is not annoying or possibly hurtful but try to remember that it is a reflection of them and their life experience and has nothing to do with you. (This might take time but can certainly help during this time of year!!!)
This change in thinking I learned from Don Miguel Ruiz and Louise Hay. It is not always easy but it can help you experience a bit more grace.
Gift yourself grace and guidance this holiday season! Here is the video version of Tip 3. You don’t have to figure everything out on your own. Ask for guidance!
LOOKING FOR A PARKING SPOT OR THE PERFECT GIFT?
- Ask your “runners” to go find it for you and then trust that they will. (Runners are guides that love to help you find things. You can view them as people, angels, guides or simply energy.)
You are supported by the energy of the universe!
Gift yourself grace and guidance this holiday season! Do what you need to do to be open to guidance. This might include gentle things like going for a walk, breathing or yoga. You might first need to get some pent up energy out through a loud scream, punching some pillows or dancing.
WORRYING ABOUT THINGS GOING WRONG OR NOT BEING PERFECT?
- Ask God/Spirit/Universe to take your worries away. Literally, ask that in your head or out loud. Then ask what you should do next. You might hear the words “relax” or you might get an actual sign about the right next step to take.
Remind yourself that you don’t have to figure out everything on your own. Stay open to creative possibilities!