Do you ever wonder:
How can I feel more confident, joyful, and grounded?
There are two places to start:
- How you talk to yourself every day
- How much meditation you do each week
The meditation I am sharing with you today will show you how simple it can be to bring both of those things into your life.
Positive Affirmation Guided Meditation
In about 5 minutes you will have the opportunity to slow down, tune in, and say positive things to yourself. Hooray!
I hope you bring this meditation into your life and start to see ways to make the positive affirmations become your reality. Read them all below and then listen to the meditation.
If you love this kind of work, then consider joining The Dreamcatcher Circle with me!!!
I teach weekly yoga classes in The Dreamcatcher Circle that cover everything from the chakras and moon phases to releasing tension and relaxing. The video here is a bit more vigorous than I usually teach and is a nice way to kick-start summer. It quickly warms you up and helps you release any old junk you are holding onto.
You might like to have 2 yoga blocks to rest your hands on during the lunge poses if you are feeling tight. Always check with your doctor before practicing yoga.
The most important thing is to listen to your body. You can push yourself but you do not want to be in pain at any time. You are your best teacher and I am simply your guide.
Benefits of Flow Yoga:
Helps focus the mind
Releases tightness and tension
Improves lung capacity
There are a ton more benefits too! One of the reasons I practice this is to remove blocks to my intuition. You should feel like a clear channel after this session.
Practice this and let me know how you feel after!!!!
If you really like this, I would recommend doing it 2 to 3 days a week.
A couple of weekends ago I woke up and decided to make these moon phase printables for you! They are 8.5″ x 11″ and available in the updated Manifesting with the Moon workbook which is free when you sign up for my newsletter.The one above with 4 phases goes along with the Manifesting with the Moon workbook.
The one with 8 phases is an opportunity to for you to go a bit deeper as you track yourself during the month. Remember, the dates for the New Moons and Full Moons of 2018 are in the workbook.
I have also created a full page manifesting worksheet (show above).
Links to the downloadable pdf’s can be found in the updated:
Manifesting with the Moon Workbook
Mother’s Day is on Sunday and I know that this means a lot of different things to different people. My mom is alive and I will be celebrating with her in the morning with brunch.
My mom’s mom (shown above) passed away long before I was born. Her name was Madeline. During my tarot training, she showed up in some of my meditations and visualizations. Because of this, I decided to create a closer relationship with her.
I talked to my mom about this a bit and she told me that I would have called her Nana. I now ask her for guidance on a regular basis.
Now when I tune in and pray, I ask God, Angels, Guides, Bear, Gloria (my name for my higher self), Nana Madeline, Wolf, and Owl to help me. (This has evolved. About 5 years ago, I started simply with Universe.)
I imagine her standing behind my right shoulder. I feel supportive and comforting energy coming from her.
On Sunday, I plan on making a point to spend some time with her by creating an altar and I thought you might like to do the same with a mother or mother-figure from your life.
Here are some ways you can create an ancestor altar and spend some intentional time with a loved one this weekend.
Create an Ancestor Altar for Mothers Day
Ahead of time
- Get a photo or photos to display.
- If you do not have a photo, find something that reminds you of this person.
- Gather candles – possibly in the colors and scents that the person loved.
- Pick or find out something that they loved eating or drinking and make sure you have it on hand. ie. Chamomile Tea, Lemon Cookies, Sangria.
- Designate a space for your altar.
- Put the photos or items on your altar.
- Light your candles.
- Ask the person or persons you are honoring to be with you.
- Close your eyes and imagine them there.
- Enjoy the food and/or drink that they loved. (If for any reason, you do not like or cannot consume what they loved then simply offer it to them.)
- Enjoy this time and this connection.
- You can ask if they have any messages for you. Listen and possibly write down any guidance you receive.
- Allow any part of the experience to become a sign or symbol of their presence in your life. i.e. The color pink, the scent of Gardenia, the food or drink that they loved.
- Thank them for their love and support.
- You can keep this altar up or create it again when needed.
- Either let the candles burn all the way down or save them for when you want to connect with this person again.
- If there is drink left over it might be nice to empty it outside on a plant or tree. If there is food leftover, then save it for later, share with someone else, or possibly compost, give to the family dog, or throw away with loving intention.
- You can do this on birthdays, anniversaries and holidays.
- Feel free to make it simpler or more elaborate depending on the amount of time, your mood, and desires.
If you create an ancestor altar, feel free to tag me @themoonandarrowlodge or use the hashtag #themoonandarrowlodge so I can check it out.
Happy Mothers Day!!!
p.s. Learning to work with your ancestors is part of The Dreamcatcher Circle membership!!!